A little peek into the future

A quick recap of what has been going on with my life


I GOT A JOB! 

Well, not really. I have just been doing an internship at the office next to my house. 

Funny, right?

Turns out my next-door neighbor is an outsourcing company. 

and, I thought, Hey, that's kind of one of the things I have been training for my 3 years in college. 

So, here I am...

Being an interviewer to job applicants 
Scoring the aptitude tests

doing what I call as a little peek into my future 

I know not all Psychology Major is going to work as an HR, so it is still uncertain what kind of work is what I am going to do after I graduate, but it is a possibility. 

and working. 

It has been exciting yet tiring and frightening.  

Exciting...
because I get to experience things I have learned in class in a real-life situation. 

Tiring... 
because, well, it is a job 

Frightening... 
because, while college is like a laboratory when you can make mistakes and the consequence is a bad mark,  but in real life, your mistakes do actually affect other people's lives. 

and what I have been doing is "pre-internship"

because it is not really "the internship" that I have to do for college. (which I am going to do in August) 

So, I still do not know what is waiting for me in the future. 

but I sure am thrilled.